LV Christmas shopping for my girlfriend

pirategrad14

Sep 11, 2014
Hello all,

First off, kudos to my sister for recommending the website, the resources and peer knowledge on here is extensive and a bit overwhelming.

A bit of background on my situation:

A few months ago, my girlfriend and I visited a local Bloomingdales which has a built-in LV Store. She has always wanted a Speedy bag and immediately fell in love with the Speedy 35, Damier (brown color) pattern/design. The shoulder strap wasn't a big selling point for her and said she could do with out it.

I'd like to purchase a lightly used/vintage bag for her for Christmas.

One website my sister mentioned to me is bagborroworsteal.com. I have been checking it quite frequently, but I can't seem to find a Speedy 35 in the Damier (brown color) pattern.

What suggestions would you give for someone looking to purchase a LV handbag other than buying from the LV store directly? My top concerns are authenticity and price.
Is eBay an option? I understand that LV bags are frequently counterfeited, so I don't know how comfortable I would be purchasing from an eBay seller...

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
There are a few websites that carry LV items, but unless you are buying directly from the store or LV website, you should always have it authenticated. I have purchased from Fashionphile and Yoogis Closet is another good source. Anns Fabulous Finds, Shop-Hers and Couture USA are other consignment websites. That is so sweet of you to want to purchase for your GF! With the consignment websites, you do have to check them frequently to find the purse you are looking for. Good luck:smile:

There are a few websites that carry LV items, but unless you are buying directly from the store or LV website, you should always have it authenticated. I have purchased from Fashionphile and Yoogis Closet is another good source. Anns Fabulous Finds, Shop-Hers and Couture USA are other consignment websites. That is so sweet of you to want to purchase for your GF! With the consignment websites, you do have to check them frequently to find the purse you are looking for. Good luck:smile:
Thanks for the help!!!!!

Hello all,

First off, kudos to my sister for recommending the website, the resources and peer knowledge on here is extensive and a bit overwhelming.

A few months ago, my girlfriend and I visited a local Bloomingdales which has a built-in LV Store. She has always wanted a Speedy bag and immediately fell in love with the Speedy 35, Damier (brown color) pattern/design. The shoulder strap wasn't a big selling point for her and said she could do with out it.

One website my sister mentioned to me is bagborroworsteal.com. I have been checking it quite frequently, but I can't seem to find a Speedy 35 in the Damier (brown color) pattern.

What suggestions would you give for someone looking to purchase a LV handbag other than buying from the LV store directly? My top concerns are authenticity and price.
Is eBay an option? I understand that LV bags are frequently counterfeited, so I don't know how comfortable I would be purchasing from an eBay seller...

Thanks in advance!!!

You can use the authentication service on this forum if you're looking on ebay. You can sign up for product alerts on some of the consignment websites to be sure you don't miss out on your bag of choice. Some websites have a lot of traffic and stock moves fast, just to warn you. You would likely find what you're looking for if you're willing to check out other consignment websites.

Good Luck in your search.

Hello all,

Thanks in advance!!!

There are some wonderful resellers....try checking Yoogis Closet, Ann's Fabulous Finds and Couture USA, I have dealt with all three and they are wonderful!! if you do find one on ebay, make sure you have it authenticated here, you can post the ebay link in the authenticate this LV thread under the shopping section..I hope you are able to find her one!

Hello all,

Thanks in advance!!!

There is one on Yoogiscloset.com now, in like new condition...... Sign up and get a new customer coupon code or Yoogis has one now I can post that will that save you fifty dollars!

use elady.com. prices are much lower than other websites and the bags are better than described. quick shipping too.

Excellent advice ^^^. Less expensive to purchase off the elady website than from their ebay store and an additional % off for your first purchase.