LV Christmas Animation - 2021

Thought I would post a quick update on here - the Christmas collection was hard to come by for a lot of folks this year and I think next year is going to be worse! Some items of the collection are still listed on the UK website and LV have increased the price of them AGAIN… the mini pochette is now £515! … when these were first launched in SEPT 2021
they were £325, then the October price rise took them to £375 and now a February rise of £140! … so a total of £190 price increase on a pouch? … I’m sorry, I’m a fan of LV but they’re just getting greedy now. Would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts and if they’ve seen another price rise on this collection too?

• Wow
Reactions: bagsamplified
Thought I would post a quick update on here - the Christmas collection was hard to come by for a lot of folks this year and I think next year is going to be worse! Some items of the collection are still listed on the UK website and LV have increased the price of them AGAIN… the mini pochette is now £515! … when these were first launched in SEPT 2021
they were £325, then the October price rise took them to £375 and now a February rise of £140! … so a total of £190 price increase on a pouch? … I’m sorry, I’m a fan of LV but they’re just getting greedy now. Would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts and if they’ve seen another price rise on this collection too?
I don’t think it’s possible to get anything from this collection now even though it’s still listed on website and included in the price increase. I’m sure even with the current price, pieces like mini pochette will still be the first few items to be sold out the next release. We’ve been complaining about price increase (not only LV) for years but here we are, still buying :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Puffin06
I don’t think it’s possible to get anything from this collection now even though it’s still listed on website and included in the price increase. I’m sure even with the current price, pieces like mini pochette will still be the first few items to be sold out the next release. We’ve been complaining about price increase (not only LV) for years but here we are, still buying :lol:

true. the prices goes up, and ppl still buy. I don't foresee myself purchasing Christmas animations next year, but I never say never. I haven't used the ones I already have so I will have to decide if im a collector? are they getting so expensive that I will not use them and just want to keep them perfect? having a few collectables is fine, I don't want to turn into a hoarder so time will tell...

I have to agree,...I think the new price point starting at 745 and the special ones between 810 and 880 I don't think im interested in Christmas animation mini Pochette anymore. there's just so many other things I want to buy with 900 dollars! some of the Christmas animations key chains are still come up on the USA website if you search Vivienne, but they are not in production anymore as my understanding so I believe the price remained constant.