LV Christmas Animation - 2021

Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year!
Just wondering if anyone still have unfilled orders of Christmas animation pieces? I still have two pending…China ZCP and a bandeau. At this rate I don’t think these orders will be filled but I wonder why LV hasn’t canceled them…they have been outstanding for 3 months now.

Yes, I ordered the London pencil case on 12/6 and was told 14 business days. Nothing. I followed up with an email and still waiting for an answer. I really do NOT appreciate that LV is happy to take my money while not guaranteeing my item or even knowing if they will ever have it. Does not build customer trust.

Yes, I ordered the London pencil case on 12/6 and was told 14 business days. Nothing. I followed up with an email and still waiting for an answer. I really do NOT appreciate that LV is happy to take my money while not guaranteeing my item or even knowing if they will ever have it. Does not build customer trust.
Totally agree with you Jane. I ordered the London Sarah Wallet back in October and was not getting any updates and feeling like I was bothering the client advisor. Not until I wrote a few days ago and pointed out the fact they have had me pay for the item in full for a product I don't even have was not right. I can understand maybe a deposit but not full payment.

Totally agree with you Jane. I ordered the London Sarah Wallet back in October and was not getting any updates and feeling like I was bothering the client advisor. Not until I wrote a few days ago and pointed out the fact they have had me pay for the item in full for a product I don't even have was not right. I can understand maybe a deposit but not full payment.
Oh and they responded they don't have the inventory to be able to fill my order and will be issuing a refund. No proactive approach only reactionary. Maybe they were hoping I forgot about the item?!? Customer trust is gone!

Oh and they responded they don't have the inventory to be able to fill my order and will be issuing a refund. No proactive approach only reactionary. Maybe they were hoping I forgot about the item?!? Customer trust is gone!
It is definitely a strange way to do business. When a full payment is received they should be confident that they have the product to deliver! I think that is also true for a deposit. If they are not sure about their ability to deliver the good and can’t commit on their end then why ask us to commit to the transaction by paying first?

Reactions: _vee and nat74
Repair? What happend?

Yeah I have no idea what that's about, lol.
If you placed a Christmas animation order before the end of the year, be aware that they are still making these items, but only for back orders, they are not taking any NEW orders for the collection. They are just fulfilling the last of the december orders. I can't say if that applies to all pieces, but I guess does apply to the pencil cases.

Reactions: beautycase
Yeah I have no idea what that's about, lol.
If you placed a Christmas animation order before the end of the year, be aware that they are still making these items, but only for back orders, they are not taking any NEW orders for the collection. They are just fulfilling the last of the december orders. I can't say if that applies to all pieces, but I guess does apply to the pencil cases.
Oh, lol. When did you ordered the case?