LV Christmas Animation - 2021

Thank you !!

I am not a VIP either but I do have a CA who I regularly buy from. If you shop in the store try to stick to one CA for your purchases therefore she/he can help you with preorder items or letting you know the launch date of new collections, reserve items on the launch day (if no preorder allowed, especially canvas items here in US). The collections will also be available online, you just have to stalk the website on the launch day in order to get it, be sure to try at midnight because that’s when the website is updated with new items. If you’re late then most of the time the items are pretty much sold out already. Last but not least you can always contact LV customer service to order it.
Good luck dear, hope you can get what you want from this collections.

This is my first time thinking of buying something from the animation collection. I was born and brought up in London and am eyeing th London coin pouch or pochette however Iam kind of worried about the wear of the animation. Everything quality wise has gone downhill ( not just LV) . I don’t want to spend money on something and the print/ paint wears off after a season or two.
on the other hand I looked up the groom/ Edwardian collection because of a comment made in this thread and they are gorgeous!