LV Christmas animation 2016 limited edition pieces

I got a call from LV today that my animation reservations were in! The mono mini pochette ended up coming home with me and I have the passport holder and coin purse on hold for a couple days. Just can't decide how practical those two pieces are... Any advice is appreciated! :smile:
View attachment 3453124 View attachment 3453125 View attachment 3453126 View attachment 3453127
Love!! Are you in the States? My SA ordered me the DE mini pochette, so excited to get it! I could see myself using the passport holder as a small wallet for cards and bills folded. Love the pink color on those two items :smile:

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Love!! Are you in the States? My SA ordered me the DE mini pochette, so excited to get it! I could see myself using the passport holder as a small wallet for cards and bills folded. Love the pink color on those two items :smile:
Yep I'm in the states. I love the pink color too!! I never thought I'd even consider the passport cover until I saw that pink! :love: Now I'm trying to convince myself it would be useful. I wish the coin purse was that pink as well!