LV/Chloe advice needed

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Should I buy a sable Paddington or invest in LV instead? I tend to dress classic but drift more towards funky bags. I had a ton of LV that I sold (WHY???) and am finding that I want them back now :sad2: Is LV a better investment than so-called trendier bags? I kind of like the cerises line and might invest in a speedy 25 and a cabas piano.

What do you girls think? I can't seem to decide without help :love:

2. Honestly -If you like classic,yet a little funky,I would get a Chloe bag...however I do think LV bags are timeless and worth the money.Where I think Chloe bags are more dated.
    Hope this helps....I personally am trying to get up the courage to buy the LV Musette Perf bag..now thats a funky LV bag!!!

3. I say go with a funky or different LV. How about the Klara or Mizi?

4. I'd say go for an LV piece. I just got the Speedy and I love it. I want other pieces from LV too now and maybe from the Epi line.

5. I'd say go for the LV too. The Paddy is probably has another year at best. I think you'd get more longevity out of the LV. If you don't care about longevity, I would get the Paddy! It's a great fun bag.

6. I vote for the Paddington...we know that Phoebe Philo is "retiring" and who knows what the next Chloe designer will do? The Paddy may be a collector's item. Or may simply not be around. The LVs are pretty consistently available, so you can always go for the LV later.

7. I had the same dilema and ended up going with a LV. Chloes are not cheap, yet very casual, which is fine because you'll probably get alot more use out if it, but for me personally, I just felt that my money was better spent on something that was a little more formal. I was debating between the white suhali le talenteux and a paddington, I went for the suhali. I must admit that I still think about the paddington. Maybe in the future.

8. An LV would be more timeless and the cabas piano is a great bag! It was one of my fav LV pieces which I used to death and beyond (the handles are like DARK brown) and then gave to my mum coz I didn't want her go just sit in my wardrobe after I started using other bags. It's just so casual and versatile. If you want a funkier LV, I agree about the Mizi of Vienna Klara. I love the aubergine colour:love: . Not a real fan of the cerises, I must admit.. a bit too playful for me. Lol, I sound old! I think the paddy is fab (I'm wanting one) but yeah as others have said, it may not have great mileage.