LV cherry blossom pochette

1. Do you guys think they're worth the $$, say $400? I can get one for that but would love thoughts? How practical is it? I was considering the plain mono for lots cheaper but :love: the cb line.

2. i love the cb line it is limit so i say get it.

3. $400 ??
    The CB pochette was worth around $465 retail when it first came out. THats how much i paid for mine (not including tax).
    I dont think you can get a real one for $400 at all. Unless its used.. but chances are rare too.

4. It's used from a friend, def authentic :smile:

5. Not a bad price if it is genuine.

6. then get it!
    how badly used is it?
    post pics!

7. What color is it? I love the red/cream :love:

8. It's brown pink, my favorite :smile: I'll post pics tomorrow!

9. nice. same as mine. :smile:

10. I have the brown pink one too, its a cute little bag.

I would choose it over the regular monogram b/c they are hard to find.

11. Lol..I'm also a member of the pink/brown CB pochette club hehe. I love it and I'd definitely go for it. It was really limited.

12. Girls here she is! Can't wait for her to arrive. I've been wanting one of these forever :=) My only concern is I'm hoping the leather isn't too dark as I like the lighter leather and treat it so it doesn't get too dark. What do you think?

Share in my happiness LOL :nuts: :love: :love: ;)
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

13. Twinkle, it is a beauty! You will not be sorry with that purchase!!! Remember my whole wallet situation? I ended up buying a cherry blossom porte tressor wallet (gently used) from a mypoupette seller. It was a lot cheaper than a new LV wallet, but yet a collector's item.

Congrats!! I really think you will enjoy it! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice