LV checkbook size wallet...

1. Anyone have a LV checkbook size wallet (approx 7.5 inch long x 4 inch wide x 1.25 inch thick)?? Do you think it's too big or bulky?

2. I had the Cerises long zip wallet and I didn't find it bulky at all. I loved it, and now I miss it that it's gone! Here is a picture of it inside my Damier speedy 30 for a size comparison:

[​IMG]

3. I have the porte tresor international which can hold a checkbook and register. I would love to sell it or give it to someone who will love it and get a zippy wallet - and I may do that sometime. Mine is definitely bulky and it's not my favorite. Problem is I don't think it's ever going to stop looking so good and it was so much money that I can bring myself to spend almost $600.00 just to change the style. I love the Cerises one above, and I also like the groom with the red interior. My daughter looked at me and said "you're not actually going to pay over $600.00 to get almost the exact same wallet just cause it has a red stripe and a little man, are you!" I felt about one inch tall and scotched that idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice