LV Cheaper in Paris?

1. Hi, everybody! Im going to Paris in the Fall and I heard LV is cheaper there by about $100-200 compared to New York. Can anybody confirm this? Also, I heard they limit you to 2-4 bags? Thanks for the help! :smile:

2. Yes, LV is cheaper and I don't think there is a limit.:smile:

3. Heres an example of pricing in 2004 of a Belem PM I had purchased. In the US it was $1,000 before tax. When I had purchased it in Paris it was 700 Euros which was about $854 before the VAT refund which saved me more. In the end I saved about $270.00. Some store limit 2 bags to each person which they keep track by showing you passport but there are several LV boutiques in paris!

4. Wow, that's not a bad deal!

5. Yes it is cheaper - I bought a bag and a change purse and it was a few hundred dollars cheaper. As per the limit, I don't think there was one.

STOCK UP!!!

6. thanks for the advice everybody! i really want the LV Speedy 30 =) Can't wait to go!

7. Yeah it is cheaper! Some other countries are too...i got my speedy 30 in switzerland for almost $100! I can't wait to go to france again because last time i went i was like 13...and i wasnt allowed to get LV.

8. Interesting to know. I've never been to Paris. Good to know info!

9. OMG $100 for a speedy? well im going to be in paris, italy, prague and england. so i guess ill try to buy it where its the cheapest. doubt ill be going to switzerland though =(

10. it is limited to purchase two bags/passport in Paris.

11. $100 for a speedyyyyyyyyy????????????????????????

12. ^^^^^ WWHhAAAAAATTTT.....!!??!!??!?!? :nuts::party:

13. huh?????? $100 for a speedy???????????????

14. $100 for speedy? how long ago was that?

15. yeah, been in paris few months ago, anywhere in the world, Paris has the cheapest price of LVs(that's a fact!:yes: )I bought a damier speedy 30 for 410 euros without tax refund yet.yup you can save more or less $100 for a speedy. You will really be glad you get to buy it there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice