LV charms pochette

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I just got this from elux today. Not sure if i want to keep it. What do you ladies think? Keep? or return?

Attachments

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Eh, it's all right. Honestly, to me it looks like one of those free bags you get when there's a bonus at the makeup counter :shame: I do like the pochette cles, though, it's nice and small, the print and color aren't too overpowering.

Reactions: ilzabet

caannie

Happily Retired
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Montgomery, AL
I have the cles coming, hopefully today. I will give you my "review" when I get it. I have never been much for pochettes because I don't have a lot of use for a bag that small, unless it is a make up bag. ;)

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
Keep it! It's adorable! It's probably one of the best things from the charm line.

LVgirly

Mar 15, 2006
Canada
WOWZA!! ITs soooooo pretty. I've been waiting for someone to post real pics of their pochette. I would say KEEP IT. Now I can't wait to receive mine.

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
Coz i bought 4 bags this month. TW cream, 1 Balenciaga rouge, 1 pink denim neo speedy and 1 pink denim baggy pm.

I feel guilty for buying this.

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
SoCal
The bag looks pretty in the picture tho, you can keep it as a collection, but I think I like the denims better. Maybe you can try this bag and carry it around and see. Let us know you going to keep or not.

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
It think it's really cute, but not as fancy as I wanted it to be seeing it from the elux pics. The color seems fun for Spring/Summer though.

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Superbaby said:
Coz i bought 4 bags this month. TW cream, 1 Balenciaga rouge, 1 pink denim neo speedy and 1 pink denim baggy pm.

I feel guilty for buying this.
You should feel guilty....................NOT!!!

Its super cute. Enjoy it!

Selena