LV changed their IPhone6+ Folio Cases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi There,

I just came back from our local LV in Munich, Germany. I wanted to get my IPhone Folio repaired. I bought it in November last year and the leather-part in the middle (inside, corrugated, where you fold it) got a huge crack.

us.louisvuitton.com/images/is/image/lv/1/PP_VP_L/louis-vuitton-iphone-6-plus-folio-epi-leather-technical-cases--M56266_PM1_Interior%20view.jpg

My SA offered me a new case, so i think it is a common problem. I got a new case, but i noticed the case is a little different then the old one. The Inside where the iphone sticks, and the middle part is now a untreaten leather. It feels like buckskin?? The Pictures on the website are the same as my first folio.

Rest is the same. Not sure if i like it :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Did you ever had problems with your folios??

Greetings from Munich,
    Marion

2. OH! Can you show a photo of the new folio?

I bought mine in early March and is still looking good... No cracks so far for me and I use it all day, errrryday.

3. Ohhhhh your new one looks better!! I like it more! Now I wish mine were that style haha.

Blue is a lovely color. I got mine in pink!

Anyway, you are very sweet! Take care! I would love to visit Munich one day (preferably during Oktoberfest hahahaha!)

4. I think I like this new style better too!

5. I love these I'm really hoping for one for iPhone 6 se.