Lv cerises speedy

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Hi everyone! I have a chance to buy an unused cerises speedy 25. I saw it at posted from a luxury consignment store near my parents house and I'm in the area today so I'm going to check it out. They have if for sale for $1100. Is that too much to pay for this? I've been wanting this for years but not sure if it's too much.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452096729.666624.jpg

Hi everyone! I have a chance to buy an unused cerises speedy 25. I saw it at posted from a luxury consignment store near my parents house and I'm in the area today so I'm going to check it out. They have if for sale for $1100. Is that too much to pay for this? I've been wanting this for years but not sure if it's too much.

View attachment 3233026

Pretty!!! I don't think it's too much but I seem to look past prices when it is a want. Awesome condition though!

View attachment 3233026

Why is it unused? That's always so suspicious to me! Be very careful, there are lots of good fakes of this bag! Be vigilant!

Anyway, if the bag is authentic, I think the price is fair. This is one of the more "collectible" versions of the Speedy.

Why is it unused? That's always so suspicious to me! Be very careful, there are lots of good fakes of this bag! Be vigilant!

Anyway, if the bag is authentic, I think the price is fair. This is one of the more "collectible" versions of the Speedy.

No idea why it's unused - if I had one of use it right away!! Lol. Anyway the store is a reputable store. I have friends who have bought purses there before and they're good. I'll see how it looks...thank you!!!

Pretty!!! I don't think it's too much but I seem to look past prices when it is a want. Awesome condition though!

Thank you :smile: it will also be a gift from my husband (push gift)...after my first son was born he gave me a prada fairy bag because he's a fan of James Jean. It so happens that he's a fan of murakami so he said he'll buy it for me. Hahahaha [emoji23]

View attachment 3233026

It's too high. They go for much less on eBay.

It was $995 in 2005. Back them a mono speedy 25 was $500. Almost twice as much for the Cerises. So to me, it's worth it. I bought mine new over 10 years ago and I still love it. If something happened to it I would have to track down another one. Does it come with dust bag and keys?

As long as its authentic I would pay 1,000 for it but if you really want it the extra hundred bucks inst that bad. I have always thought this was such a cute bag and it seems like its in great shape.

Thank you :smile: it will also be a gift from my husband (push gift)...after my first son was born he gave me a prada fairy bag because he's a fan of James Jean. It so happens that he's a fan of murakami so he said he'll buy it for me. Hahahaha [emoji23]
I had to post again because I don't think people are giving you good advice! Here is a seller in your same state selling the bag for $850. Plus you can't get it authenticated on TPF unless you have a link to an auction. While it is an LE bag, the demand is low in the resale market. Now if this was a roses speedy, I'd say go for it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-Louis-...412107?hash=item43e7a8dc0b:g:iKkAAOSwcBhWW72E

I had to post again because I don't think people are giving you good advice! Here is a seller in your same state selling the bag for $850. Plus you can't get it authenticated on TPF unless you have a link to an auction. While it is an LE bag, the demand is low in the resale market. Now if this was a roses speedy, I'd say go for it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-Louis-...412107?hash=item43e7a8dc0b:g:iKkAAOSwcBhWW72E

The patina difference is huge between these two bags though. I wouldn't pay the same price for both bags.

In any case, OP: this thread is a good example that value is hard to determine. You have to make the decision for yourself.

Thanks everyone for the opinions!!! I actually went and bought the purse then got it authenticated by memes treasures and sure enough it's authentic!! The purse has no patina and is lighter than the artsy that I bought last March (and used minimally). [emoji7] I'm a happy mama.