Lv cerises speedy

Thanks everyone for the opinions!!! I actually went and bought the purse then got it authenticated by memes treasures and sure enough it's authentic!! The purse has no patina and is lighter than the artsy that I bought last March (and used minimally). [emoji7] I'm a happy mama.

Congratulations!

The patina difference is huge between these two bags though. I wouldn't pay the same price for both bags.

In any case, OP: this thread is a good example that value is hard to determine. You have to make the decision for yourself.

I agree...$850 is an awesome price to pay for that purse because it's in great condition but I would pay more to have a purse with a lighter patina.

Nice score! As for the light patina; I bought my Manhattan GM from a woman who used it a few times then put it in it's sleeper in a dark closet. Without exposure to air flow, light, and the oils of our hands the patina process slows dramatically. At least from my experience.

You cannot go wrong with the Cerise line! I have the Sac Plat and it makes me smile every time I use it. Congrats on this beauty and enjoy the process of watching the patina grow with you.

I have d regular speedy 30 thats about 3 years old but looks like new (very light patina) cos i tend to alternate bags quite a lot... Its regular handling that causes d darkening.
So u def got a next to new bag. Enjoy ur speedy!

I had to post again because I don't think people are giving you good advice! Here is a seller in your same state selling the bag for $850. Plus you can't get it authenticated on TPF unless you have a link to an auction. While it is an LE bag, the demand is low in the resale market. Now if this was a roses speedy, I'd say go for it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTH-Louis-...412107?hash=item43e7a8dc0b:g:iKkAAOSwcBhWW72E

Speaking of the roses speedy...this was just posted last night. It's from the store where I got the cerises speedy. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452353094.698570.jpg

Thank you ladies!! I love the purse so much. It's my new favorite. I should try to carry it as much as I can because after my baby comes out in March it's back to diaper bags for me!