LV *CAUGHT on Cell Camera*

I also live here...almost 9 years and I can't wait to leave.....getting ready to sell my house and run to the northwest...anywhere but here.

Actually I do live here :yes:...I have only been here for 3 years and I really love going down to the strip and seeing all the different designer bags and you are so right about those fakes :throwup: I see a good fair share of those as well!

^^^LOL John5! I didn't even look at it like that! We were both so fixated on her bag it does look like she's about to punch someone...thank goodness she didn't know I was taking a picture of her!

Hey, this is a great way for someone who may not know what the name of the bag is to post the pic here and get all the info they need in about 5 minutes! Although, I am not sure I would be ok if someone was taking a pic of my bag...or maybe I would be! Depending on the situation!

^^actually that is why i will NEVER show a persons face that i take a picture of and neither would my sister...we just like to get pictures of women with bags that we like that we rarely see (example would be a Suhali or an LE bag)...trust me I wouldn't waste my pictures on bags I see on a daily basis...there are way too many of them!