LV catalog/book....is it worth the purchase?

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
I am thinking about buying one of the LV catalogs,but wanted to know if it is worth the price - $135.00 I believe? Does it give the collection for the whole year of those purses currently being produced? Does it give more than 1 photo of a purse, or is is more of a reference...I haven't seen one before, if anyone could share his/her thoughts I would greatly appreciate it! THANKS!

Well for the yearly catalogs - the ones they have in stores, I have gotten mine for free, but I believe they cost around 10-15 $

I know the biiig book with the handle outside is around 120 euros when I saw it in Milan - which could be around 135$, I haven't looked in the book, so I would love for someone to explain what that big book contains..

BML book is more of a coffee table book.. something to flip through.. it's not really something you'd read back to back like a paperback, however, if you're on here like the rest of us, you probably would read it back to back. lol. i haven't even cracked mine open yet.. i bought it while i was in vegas.

imo, i think it's a great coffee table book and conversation piece/starter. :smile: hehe.

I love the BML book..if you're a true LV fan and want to learn all about the history of the company and the family, etc. it's a great book to have.

The catalogs, which show the current styles are free when you go in the store.