LV Carryall and Speedy 40

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are these similar in size? I have the carryall as a purse right now and it's a tad too large. I love big bags. Is the Speed 40 smaller or about the same size as the Carryall?

2. The 45 is just a few inches longer and wider than the 40.

3. Is the "45" considered the Carryall?

4. No... the 45 is a keepall... the keepalls go from 45 to 60

Speedies range from 25 to 40...

The 40 is the PERFECT size... I use one daily

5. Is the 40 similar to the Carryall? I am using the carryall as a purse but I want want slightly smaller. Do you have pics of you holding your 40?

6. Yes I do! Lemme find the link....

7. The main difference between the speedy 40 and the carryall is going to be shape- the speedy is rounder, flexible, and much lighter. The Carryall is more structured and heavy. They're roughly the same size though.

8. if I already have the carryall, do you recommend me get the speedy 35 or 40?

9. Thanks for your photos Louis Lover!!! I think I may get the 40. Nice big bag but looks a little smaller than the Carryall. How tall are you? I'm 5'7

10. Im new to this site...when i log out, and log back in, how do i see the posts i've posted? Do a search?

11. I am 6'7 I would say get a 40!

And just click on your profile, and you can select view other posts at the bottom