LV Capucines BB Black vs Galet color

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    Which color do you prefer for Capucines BB - black or galet (both gold hardware) and why?

C31B0BBC-16FE-41B4-9E0B-819D4246CB3F.jpeg DFF636DD-CAAD-418E-AB9F-E08F8BBE3382.jpeg
  2. I prefer black -- I'd love Galet if it had silver HW - I don't like gold HW w/Galet

3. Galet for me. :smile:

Imanaqvi1 likes this.
  4. Galet :smile:

Imanaqvi1 likes this.
  5. Where do you live? In southern California I find light colored bags very popular, but whenever I'm in NYC it's always black. So my answer really depends on your location. :smile::smile::smile:

Imanaqvi1 likes this.
  6. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

7. I also love the Galet colour. But I would have the same dilemma. Although I love Galet. I always said that if I was on the market for this bag I would get it in this classic colour. But now I don't know. I think for me maybe it comes across a bit more dressy and formal. Which i really dont have that lifestyle anymore. Black would be more versatile can wear it with bit more casual attire. But this bag is so beautiful in the Galet colour. Not a easy choice.

Imanaqvi1 likes this.

8. My dilemma exactly!
    And I am also scared of color transfer.

Missydora likes this.
  9. Galet just because I love the color.

Imanaqvi1 likes this.
  10. I have been looking att these exact same bags, does the galet come with silver HW? I don't remember the SA said.

I love the galet color but I really don't think the gold compliments it in the best way. :/

Imanaqvi1 likes this.
  11. I have the one in galet. It's breathtaking and I get loads of compliment. Was also deciding to go with black at first because it was a safe choice but I decided to follow my heart. Best decision ever :love: 20181013_192832.jpg

12. Have you noticed aswell that in the Galet colour the bag looks more expensive and high end. Nude pallete tones has that effect even on clothes I think.

Imanaqvi1 likes this.
  13. I have only seen it with gold hardware.

14. Since color Galet makes it such a luxurious and formal looking bag, do you all think it will still work as a crossbody bag?
    I can hand carry for formal occasions, but I carry all my bags crossbody mostly.

15. That's what I thought. :sad: The gold and pinkish-beige does really not look very good on my complexion. Ugh.
    But it might look beautiful on someone with a warmer complexion!

I think it is works fine crossbody too! I've tried it on that way too and I liked the look of it, it didn't look "off" at all! But ofc less formal than when hand carried! :smile: It's nice to have different options!

Imanaqvi1 likes this.