LV capucine bb

schuhgal

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
Dear all,
I am new to lv but my heart jumped when i saw the capucine bb bag. I would like to get it in black, but am undecided on the following:

- would you get it in gold or silver
-would you get the red glaze or the black? i am worried i may get fed up of the color after many years and given the price i would like a classic
-how does the glaze hold up in case i do get a red lining - does it scratch easily? this would really upset me

thank you so much for helping me!

Last edited:
Dear all,
I am new to lv but my heart jumped when i saw the capucine bb bag. I would like to get it in black, but am undecided on the following:

- would you get it in gold or silver
-would you get the red lining or the black? i am worried i may get fed up of the color after many years and given the price i would like a classic
-how does the lining hold up in case i do get a red lining - does it scratch easily? this would really upset me

thank you so much for helping me!
Check out the Capucines clubhouse. It's not the lining that you have to be worried about getting scratched, all smooth leathers will get scratched anyway. It's the glazing on the top part of the bag you have to see carefully before buying.

Check out the Capucines clubhouse. It's not the lining that you have to be worried about getting scratched, all smooth leathers will get scratched anyway. It's the glazing on the top part of the bag you have to see carefully before buying.
thank you for your reply! Apologies I meant red glazing, instead of lining. Yes that is exactly my concern! It seems many people have had the same concern.