LV capucine bb

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    Dear all,
    I am new to lv but my heart jumped when i saw the capucine bb bag. I would like to get it in black, but am undecided on the following:

- would you get it in gold or silver
    -would you get the red glaze or the black? i am worried i may get fed up of the color after many years and given the price i would like a classic
    -how does the glaze hold up in case i do get a red lining - does it scratch easily? this would really upset me

thank you so much for helping me!

2. Check out the Capucines clubhouse. It's not the lining that you have to be worried about getting scratched, all smooth leathers will get scratched anyway. It's the glazing on the top part of the bag you have to see carefully before buying.

3. thank you for your reply! Apologies I meant red glazing, instead of lining. Yes that is exactly my concern! It seems many people have had the same concern.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice