LV Canvas

Oh I'm sorry. I just meant I feel it's just very difficult IMO to have others judge for me. What bag are you most interested in purchasing?

Don't be soorry I like the fact that you are candid. My problem is that I do not have an LV store in my city and I love both bags therefore, I will have to start with one and save up for another. This year I have bought 4 leather Gucci's, 1 MJ and 1coach(my husband bought that one) so, I have bought quite a bit but, feel like an LV will make my collection more interesting. Hope I do not get hooked on LV like I did Gucci because 1 bag turns into 4 bags in a matter of months...yikkkes...x-mas is coming and I do not want to go into debt over my bag obsession...I just love handbags so much. If I pick the right LV for now then I can wait until the spring for another. It looks like LV is just has addictive has Gucci from reading this thread. LV is higher up in terms of hierarchy but, my Gucci's are more expensive because they are all leather and some are from the couture line. Canvas will be a different experience and will be good for winter so, I do not wreck my leather bags. Thanks for your help. If I was rich I would not have this dilema heck I would buy whatever I fancied. Right now I have a budget mind you it is pretty good. Some people do not even own one designer bag let alone 10 so life is good. I think I will take my decision and place my order today...;)

Gucci Gal, LV has different lines...not only the coated canvas. So if you prefer leather you can always opt to buy Epi, Nomade, Suhali, or Vernis (there's even more in the men's collection). These are of course pricier than the coated canvas.

I read once that the coated canvas is quite durable and in some instances even more durable than leather. I do not know how true that is, but I know that LV is not the only designer that uses coated canvas.

I agree with Suimai, the Speedy is a great "starter" bag as it's versatile, iconic, and the style is well preferred by many. It's a bag that is part of most of our LV collections. I use my Speedy 25 quite often and find it to be a grab and go bag....so easy and effortless.

P.S. Gucci Gal, not sure if you realize you've been misspelling Manhattan in your posts.