LV camera case that will fit a Nikon D40

lillyjill

May 11, 2008
Can anyone suggest a stylish way of carrying a Nikon D40 camera ? do you think any of the LV shoulder small bags would fit one? I think a pochette bosphore would do it but I would like to ask people who already have one.The danube looks too small as well as the wapity.not sure about the other ones?

PS> I will be doing a reveal pretty soon as soon as the items are here.They are on the Fed Ex truck right now so stay tuned !!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I have a d40 too.. and personally, I don't think there is a really good designer equivalent to a carrying bag - I just use whatever padded bag since I don't want to hurt my baby ! ;)

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I have a d40 too.. and personally, I don't think there is a really good designer equivalent to a carrying bag - I just use whatever padded bag since I don't want to hurt my baby ! ;)
i think that is the best advice! :yes:

willyouletgo

Geek Chic!
Sep 10, 2006
Portland, OR
You don't want to carry your camera in a designer bag. Digital cameras are very senstive to bumping and you wouldn't want to mess up the seating of your lens or the chip. I have a crumpler camera bag it is super cute. it also is very padded and safe for my camera to live in. it also gives me room for extra lenses.