LV call for availability??

Ok guys =) I called LV and they said the pochette accessoires was on back order and took my info so when it becomes available they will call to proceed with the purchase. I wanted to wait and buy it in store in Montreal but i afraid they might be sold out when i get there. So i feel better and safer to buy it online.

Reactions: j19 and iLuvBeauty
I wanted one as well and noticed every time I went to order it was call for availability. Two suggestions- one- look every morning- I noticed between the hours of 9-noon eastern us time it is restocked but only with one or two and then they go quickly. Two- when the chat function was on I was able to ask if and how many were in stock at a particular store near me- they were able to tell me quickly. I ended up stalking the website every morning and ordering one that way. It arrived last week and is perfect:smile::smile: good luck!

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
I wanted one as well and noticed every time I went to order it was call for availability. Two suggestions- one- look every morning- I noticed between the hours of 9-noon eastern us time it is restocked but only with one or two and then they go quickly. Two- when the chat function was on I was able to ask if and how many were in stock at a particular store near me- they were able to tell me quickly. I ended up stalking the website every morning and ordering one that way. It arrived last week and is perfect:smile::smile: good luck!
Unfortunately the closest LV store is 6 hours from where i live. So i have to order online. I will get one with time. =)