LV call for availability??

Feb 28, 2016
Hi LV lovers =) I am planning on buying a pochette accessoires NM in mono but is say to call for availability. Is it because they ran out, close to be out of stock or is on its way to be discontinued?
Thanks! =)

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
Feb 28, 2016
Ok guys =) I called LV and they said the pochette accessoires was on back order and took my info so when it becomes available they will call to proceed with the purchase. I wanted to wait and buy it in store in Montreal but i afraid they might be sold out when i get there. So i feel better and safer to buy it online.

Reactions: j19 and iLuvBeauty
Jun 25, 2015
I wanted one as well and noticed every time I went to order it was call for availability. Two suggestions- one- look every morning- I noticed between the hours of 9-noon eastern us time it is restocked but only with one or two and then they go quickly. Two- when the chat function was on I was able to ask if and how many were in stock at a particular store near me- they were able to tell me quickly. I ended up stalking the website every morning and ordering one that way. It arrived last week and is perfect:smile::smile: good luck!

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
Feb 28, 2016
I wanted one as well and noticed every time I went to order it was call for availability. Two suggestions- one- look every morning- I noticed between the hours of 9-noon eastern us time it is restocked but only with one or two and then they go quickly. Two- when the chat function was on I was able to ask if and how many were in stock at a particular store near me- they were able to tell me quickly. I ended up stalking the website every morning and ordering one that way. It arrived last week and is perfect:smile::smile: good luck!
Unfortunately the closest LV store is 6 hours from where i live. So i have to order online. I will get one with time. =)

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hi LV lovers =) I am planning on buying a pochette accessoires NM in mono but is say to call for availability. Is it because they ran out, close to be out of stock or is on its way to be discontinued?
Thanks! =)
You can buy it off the website right now: it says "place in cart."