LV Cabas vs. Mulberry Roxanne

I'd definitely go with the Roxanne. It is a beautiful bag and is not copied to death like LV. The Mulberry is a much "hipper" bag. The LV makes me yawn, but that's JMO.

That's not one of my favorite LV's but that Mulberry is one of my faves so I would choose it!
That particular LV has a little less character than other, but the Mulberry has lots!

Mulberry Roxy, without doubt....i find the classic LV pattern just a bit dull and sort of grannyish (just my opinion lol) now, if it was the cherry blossom version i might be persuaded otherwise...but yeh, Roxy all the way!:biggrin:

I have quite a few trendy bags so though I DO want Roxanne so much, I might wait till they go on sale or I can find one cheaply on ebay. Maybe the LV would be a nice classic addition. I was thinking of throwing my McQueen skull scarf in pink/cream on it to spice it up a little :love:

Yeah, why not....you could also get some charms and make it totally your own.... x
Chloe do a nice diamante encrusted padlock keyring...:love: :lol:

Good luck in your search on Ebay, i'm always on there so if i spy one (Are you in the UK or elsewhere?) i will let you know x

chicky said:
Yeah, why not....you could also get some charms and make it totally your own.... x
Chloe do a nice diamante encrusted padlock keyring...:love: :lol:

Good luck in your search on Ebay, i'm always on there so if i spy one (Are you in the UK or elsewhere?) i will let you know x

Is Loren's choc. one still on ebay?

Although I like LV (love the Speedy styles), Im not a big fan of the style you chose.

I much prefer the Roxanne. I too was considering buying one. Its roomy but not too gigantic, very trendy and looks really good in person.

You can go to www.netaporter.com to have a look at the Roxannes (Its a luxury website which gives good pics of designer bags - interiors too)

Hope this helps. :biggrin: