LV Cabas vs. Mulberry Roxanne

1. Here are some of our favorite Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales. Happy Shop'n!
    • Neiman Marcus TBI(B)F - Save up to 60%! Plus use code THANKFUL for $50 off a purchase of $200 or more.
    • Nordstrom Site-wide Black Friday Sale with extra 20% off sale prices.
    • Shopbop 20% off $200+ purchases, 25% off $500 purchases and 30% off $800+ purchases with code MORE17
    • Net-A-Porter Take 30% to 50% off a selection of Fall 2017 styles
    • Matchesfashion.com Take up to 50% off a huge selection of Fall/Winter 2017 merchandise
    • mytheresa.com 30% a selection of 7,000 pieces with code BLACK30
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Which would you pick and why??

cabas.jpg

roxanne.jpg

Not sure if this Roxanne is authentic, but just wanted to show what it looks like :shame:

2. I'd definitely go with the Roxanne. It is a beautiful bag and is not copied to death like LV. The Mulberry is a much "hipper" bag. The LV makes me yawn, but that's JMO.

3. That's not one of my favorite LV's but that Mulberry is one of my faves so I would choose it!
    That particular LV has a little less character than other, but the Mulberry has lots!

4. Mulberry Roxy, without doubt....i find the classic LV pattern just a bit dull and sort of grannyish (just my opinion lol) now, if it was the cherry blossom version i might be persuaded otherwise...but yeh, Roxy all the way!:biggrin:

5. LV...it is light and can be carried easily on the shoulder.

6. Hard to decide! The LV looks more 'classic'. But the Roxanne is very nice too...

7. I have quite a few trendy bags so though I DO want Roxanne so much, I might wait till they go on sale or I can find one cheaply on eBay. Maybe the LV would be a nice classic addition. I was thinking of throwing my McQueen skull scarf in pink/cream on it to spice it up a little :love:

8. Yeah, why not....you could also get some charms and make it totally your own.... x
    Chloe do a nice diamante encrusted padlock keyring...:love: :lol:

Good luck in your search on eBay, i'm always on there so if i spy one (Are you in the UK or elsewhere?) i will let you know x

9. roxanne all the way! much hipper bag!

10. Is Loren's choc. one still on ebay?

11. you don't have to put on the red light...roxanne!

12. No I bought it! :smile: he he I'm very excited I can't wait 'till I receive it :nuts:

13. I was wearing my Roxanne today - I love it! It is much easier to use than I thought it would be and it has tons of room to carry my junk.

14. The roxanne! I like LV but not too fond of the style you want.

15. Although I like LV (love the Speedy styles), Im not a big fan of the style you chose.

I much prefer the Roxanne. I too was considering buying one. Its roomy but not too gigantic, very trendy and looks really good in person.

You can go to www.netaporter.com to have a look at the Roxannes (Its a luxury website which gives good pics of designer bags - interiors too)

Hope this helps. :biggrin: