LV Cabas Piano or Pewter B-bag help quick!

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Which one and why? Must pick tonight - LV Cabas Piano in traditional mono (getting an excellent deal on this if I go this route) - pic is for reference only to show style, leather is still very light

lv.jpg

or

pewter Balenciaga (almost retail for this one from private seller)

pewter.jpg

Thanks girls! You are the best :shame:

Im going with the LV. And believe it or not I'm a diehard B-bag girl. It just seems the puter/metallic isnt as "wanted" as it use to be. Sorry puter B-bag girls, dont mean to offend anyone. But are you sure the LV is authentic?

I own both of those bags but I haven't received amanda's pewter b bag yet. I know I'm going ot love it, but I love my cabas piano. It is the best everyday can't hurt it bag and it looks terrific. You can get a cabas piano anytime though, there will always be another great one on ebay, not so with the pewter b bag so I say you must go for the balenciaga if this is a bag you have been coveting because you won't get another chance for sure. I'll never sell mine.

I say the LV as long as you're sure it's authentic. I like bbags but I don't particulary think this pewter version looks nice as other colors. I just got a Cabas Mezzo (a bit bigger version of yours) and posted a pic of how it looks in the LV forum. I'll post it here again. Perhaps you can imagine how it'll look a bit smaller w/the Piano and it'll help you to decide. I love it!

Attachments

• mezzo3.JPG
    mezzo3.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 198