LV Cabas Mezzo Question

4pinklady9

Mar 28, 2017
Hi Everyone! Its been a long time since ive been to the boards, hope you guys can help me!
I know the Cabas Mezzo is an oldie but wanted to ask those of you who own one a question.
Where some of them made without a zipper on the inside pouch? I know the top does for all Mezzos. But the inside one? Ive mostly seen pictures of them with the inside zipped pouch. I just came across one that wasnt zipped and was wondering if some where made without it. Thank for your help. I think I caught the LV vintage/retired bug and am looking at discontinued bags. And maybe some new ones too.

Hi Everyone! Its been a long time since ive been to the boards, hope you guys can help me!
I know the Cabas Mezzo is an oldie but wanted to ask those of you who own one a question.
Where some of them made without a zipper on the inside pouch? I know the top does for all Mezzos. But the inside one? Ive mostly seen pictures of them with the inside zipped pouch. I just came across one that wasnt zipped and was wondering if some where made without it. Thank for your help. I think I caught the LV vintage/retired bug and am looking at discontinued bags. And maybe some new ones too.
That's normal. If I recall correctly some of the earlier bags (i.e. 2001) will have the zipper on the side pocket while the more recent version (i.e 2006) do not.

As best I can tell from mine, a DE made in France in 2004 (if I've interpreted the date code accurately), what I believe would be the equivalent of the MM size, mine does have a zipper on the inside pocket.