LV Cabas Mezzo Question

4pinklady9

Mar 28, 2017
Hi Everyone! Its been a long time since ive been to the boards, hope you guys can help me!
I know the Cabas Mezzo is an oldie but wanted to ask those of you who own one a question.
Where some of them made without a zipper on the inside pouch? I know the top does for all Mezzos. But the inside one? Ive mostly seen pictures of them with the inside zipped pouch. I just came across one that wasnt zipped and was wondering if some where made without it. Thank for your help. I think I caught the LV vintage/retired bug and am looking at discontinued bags. And maybe some new ones too.

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hi Everyone! Its been a long time since ive been to the boards, hope you guys can help me!
I know the Cabas Mezzo is an oldie but wanted to ask those of you who own one a question.
Where some of them made without a zipper on the inside pouch? I know the top does for all Mezzos. But the inside one? Ive mostly seen pictures of them with the inside zipped pouch. I just came across one that wasnt zipped and was wondering if some where made without it. Thank for your help. I think I caught the LV vintage/retired bug and am looking at discontinued bags. And maybe some new ones too.
That's normal. If I recall correctly some of the earlier bags (i.e. 2001) will have the zipper on the side pocket while the more recent version (i.e 2006) do not.

Mollypop

Sep 27, 2019
As best I can tell from mine, a DE made in France in 2004 (if I've interpreted the date code accurately), what I believe would be the equivalent of the MM size, mine does have a zipper on the inside pocket.