LV Cabas Globe Shopper

1. Did LV ever make a matching wallet? I got the bag a while back, but I can't find it anywhere now! I guess it was LE, but I'm not sure if it's realistic to look for a wallet. Thanks!

2. No wallet.. awesome matching shoes though ! :yes:

3. Awww :sad: Are the shoes flats or heeled? And your picture reminds me of my new hamster. Exact same color and he loves carrots, too!

4. They were like wedges, Habibty has a pair I believe, although it looks like her photos of her collection have been deleted (rats !).

I looove hams, they're so cute ! Here's another favourite hamster stuffing his face photo ! :graucho:

hamgrape4.jpg

5. No wallet but the eBay fakers got pretty creative and made one up themselves lol.

6. awww! I love your hamster pix ayla! so cute!

7. They are aren't they ? Here's another. :graucho:

hamster corn.jpg

8. The have 2 matching shoes. Wedges and flats.

9. And I thought we spoiled our hamster. Lol, it's soooo cute and it looks like it's having a feast!

10. :love: OMG!! This one's the CUTEST!!! It's like a FUR BALL WITH FEET!:heart: OMG, I would have to SQUEEZE the poor little thing!! SO PRECIOUS!!:love:

11. Yeah the flats are soooooooooooo cute they are like open sandals with the rounds logo bit ... I have only seen them in pics never on eBay

12. yup, i got the wedges.. old pics here:smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice