Lv, Burberry or Alexander Mcqueen Scarf

roses5682

Jan 11, 2011
I'm treating my self to a scarf, shawl, or stole. I have a 800 dollar budget and I'm torn on which brand I should get. If you had to choose which would you choose and why? Thanks for any suggestions, thoughts, feedback.

I would choose Burberry. I like LV and Alexander McQueen but Burberry scarves are timeless to me. I have touched all three and Burberry was the softest and most luxurious. McQueen would be my second choice and then LV.
LV comes first for me in every other category :smile:

How do you intend to wear the item? I prefer a Burberry scarf for outdoor wear - classic, especially with a trench coat. If it is a scarf/stole you plan to wear indoors, I love the LV leopard stoles. I cannot comment on AM as I am only familiar with the skulls and I am definitely not cool enough to pull off skulls.

How do you intend to wear the item? I prefer a Burberry scarf for outdoor wear - classic, especially with a trench coat. If it is a scarf/stole you plan to wear indoors, I love the LV leopard stoles. I cannot comment on AM as I am only familiar with the skulls and I am definitely not cool enough to pull off skulls.

I plan on wearing it to work and depending on the material maybe with a light jacket in the spring/fall.

I'm a scarf whore! Lol...If you have to pick one I would say Burberry because I find it very versatile. I wear it the most. I love LV stoles so I would definitely get one of those too in the future. The leopard is my favorite but I don't wear it as much. The LV monogram is a versatile one as well, maybe in black or a neutral color if you want to wear it often. Good luck deciding!

I plan on wearing it to work and depending on the material maybe with a light jacket in the spring/fall.

I would get the Alexander McQueen skull scarf. I wear mine to work all the time. I'm usually in a blouse and pencil skirt/trousers. It definitely gets a bit of attention when people realize that there are skulls on it :smile:

i dont know.... maybe an alexander mcqueen scarf... they are unique and it doesnt really scream out LV, or with the check, burberry.... plus the designs from mcqueen are sort of funky, young looking, youthful.... they look so cool so go for mcqueen :biggrin: good luck :biggrin:

For an indoor scarf I'd go McQueen, and keep in mind that you do not have to go with the classic scull design. Most of the scarves incorporate sculls in some way, but many are less obvious than the classic (which is also smaller and not a stole size). If you were looking for cashmere or outdoor wear, I'd say Burberry, but McQueen silks are perfect for indoor and/or all weather wear.