LV bumbag with charm tacky or cool personalization

sparklypitchfork

Oct 20, 2020
Hi..excited to be back with the PF...was a member years ago when it first started.
Ok yes, dating myself but loving bumbags. I saw that lots don't like them. In my day they were a thing albeit ugly plastic so I am thrilled they are back but in style. In the days of covid it seems to me an awesome way to be both handsfree and avoid having to disinfect my bags each time I get home.
I just purchased an LV black leather empreinte BumBag.
When asked my sales person said the d ring on the bottom of the BumBag could be used for a chain so I bit. Now I'm trying to decide if this is completely tacky (especially since I'm in my late 60's) or a cool way to decorate my bag. Please weigh in!! I Need your great styling smarts for this older but crazy grandmother bag collector.

ba204f360e8384825f09a743a57b4210.jpg

Reactions: Fifoz and Loriad
Hi..excited to be back with the PF...was a member years ago when it first started.
Ok yes, dating myself but loving bumbags. I saw that lots don't like them. In my day they were a thing albeit ugly plastic so I am thrilled they are back but in style. In the days of covid it seems to me an awesome way to be both handsfree and avoid having to disinfect my bags each time I get home.
I just purchased an LV black leather empreinte BumBag.
When asked my sales person said the d ring on the bottom of the BumBag could be used for a chain so I bit. Now I'm trying to decide if this is completely tacky (especially since I'm in my late 60's) or a cool way to decorate my bag. Please weigh in!! I Need your great styling smarts for this older but crazy grandmother bag collector.

View attachment 4883831
Do you have a picture with the charm/chain?