LV Bumbag - if it’s wrong I don’t want to be right!

1. I read through the LV bumbag thread and it seems like a majority of people do not like it. But if it’s wrong I don’t want to be right. I have four boys 10 and under and I love it! Sorry. I do! Ha! Don’t tell me if it looks terrible. Let me live in my little bubble. I’m fully aware I’m not a small girl! :smile: excuse the un-made bed. Sheet cleaning day!

B61A5B9B-D369-4008-8B9E-31314F5FEB4C.jpeg D23F4449-9A9A-470D-80EE-A0487FBAF836.jpeg 2B22E75B-486C-467D-84B2-9E6BEFDB36EB.jpeg
  2. I am a firm believer that we love what we love, and don't worry about the opinion of others! If you love it and it works for your lifestyle, that's what matters. I actually think it looks cute on you.

3. Thanks! I mostly posted for anyone else still on the fence, I couldn’t find too many mod shots. I almost didn’t get is since so many people seemed like they didn’t like it. I’m so glad I did!

MooMooVT, sbuxaddict and coloradolvr like this.
  4. You are rocking it, enjoy!!!

MooMooVT and SwiftyTK like this.
  5. I actually think it looks fine quite stylish the way your wearing it. Bet its really functional handy and convenient for everyday use. Has that urban cool vibe to it me thinks.

PurseAddict728, MooMooVT and SwiftyTK like this.
  6. Congrats it looks great on you! I recently received my bumbag. I haven't used it yet though...I've seen quite a few on instagram...

PurseAddict728, MooMooVT and SwiftyTK like this.
  7. I have done a complete 180 on how I feel about fanny packs. When they started coming out again I thought they were horrible but I love this one. I feel like wearing it cross body like the first shot or loose around your waist makes it feel more modern. Thanks for your mod shots, it looks great on you!

8. It looks really cute on you, especially crossbody.

9. Wear whatever the hell that makes you happy. Some people gave me sh*t for the things I wear but I like it when I put on so they can all get lost :cool:

10. You totally make it work! It looks fantastic. :smile:

11. I love it on you!! Enjoy!

SwiftyTK likes this.
  12. I like it and it looks really cute on you, specially in the second picture! the problem I have with this bumbag is how damn expensive it is, if it was half the price I would buy it too without hesitation.

13. I love it on you, it suits you really well. Unfortunately you've made me want to buy one:shocked:

MooMooVT, littlejuser and SwiftyTK like this.
  14. Looks great and very “now”!
    You are selling it! :drinks:

15. If you love it, you rock it!!

It looks fab on you - enjoy!!!