Lv braclet with rolex

Hello

I have a rolex datejust blue dail and i want a bracelet to fit Im wondering if this blue thread unicef bracelet would fit perfectly with my rolex
Considering that i am male and i choose this bracelet because it's simple to wear it everyday especially at work ... other choices is the leather lv bracelet or cartier trinity.. what do you think?

Attachments

• C67B821F-B18F-481B-89A2-8EE29C321C37.jpeg
    C67B821F-B18F-481B-89A2-8EE29C321C37.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 248
  • DBADD2D6-4CAB-43D0-9346-6346020CA22F.jpeg
    DBADD2D6-4CAB-43D0-9346-6346020CA22F.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: hhw and bccgal
Hi!

Your profile says you are a doctor, I take it you're in the medical field, seeing patients?

Honestly, none of them. Neither of this bracelets will stand washing your hands and putting disinfectant on them. Without wearing it swimming, showering and while washing your hands you're lucky to get 2 years of "life" out of the LV leather/canvas bracelets. If you get these wet constantly, and then add the disinfectant ... they will literally "vanish".

I've worn an LV bracelet to the max, and I can barely use it with the canvas side up today. These are more or less consumables. Wear them for some time and replace them.

So I strongly advice against wearing them to work. Enjoy them in your time off, and you will get some good use out of either one of them.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Hello

I have a rolex datejust blue dail and i want a bracelet to fit Im wondering if this blue thread unicef bracelet would fit perfectly with my rolex
Considering that i am male and i choose this bracelet because it's simple to wear it everyday especially at work ... other choices is the leather lv bracelet or cartier trinity.. what do you think?
I have a Cartier Trinity on the silk cord with my Rolex. I wash my hands all day..shower with it and work out with it. I haven't taken it off in a year and I half. So..I recommend that style. I know you can get various cord colours at Cartier.

Hi!

Your profile says you are a doctor, I take it you're in the medical field, seeing patients?

Honestly, none of them. Neither of this bracelets will stand washing your hands and putting disinfectant on them. Without wearing it swimming, showering and while washing your hands you're lucky to get 2 years of "life" out of the LV leather/canvas bracelets. If you get these wet constantly, and then add the disinfectant ... they will literally "vanish".

I've worn an LV bracelet to the max, and I can barely use it with the canvas side up today. These are more or less consumables. Wear them for some time and replace them.

So I strongly advice against wearing them to work. Enjoy them in your time off, and you will get some good use out of either one of them.

Kind regards,
Oliver
Yes you are right actually Iam a doctor and i see patient, but the disinfectant and wahing my hand will not reach the bracelet cuz im not a surgeon, i appreciate that you took it into account. Thank you.

I have a Cartier Trinity on the silk cord with my Rolex. I wash my hands all day..shower with it and work out with it. I haven't taken it off in a year and I half. So..I recommend that style. I know you can get various cord colours at Cartier.
Thank you for ur advice, do you think this apply to LV too? and how about the style which one do you recommend? and do you wear them on the same hand?