LV Bracelet or Tiffany Bracelet? Please help me decide.

Which one would you rather get?

• Alma Bracelet

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Return to Tiffany Multi Tag Bracelet

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • None

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Oct 30, 2015
Which one would you rather get? LV Alma bracelet or Return to tiffany multi tag bracelet. You can either vote or if you want to include why to the comment below that will help me a lot., Price point is really close too.3408481[/ATTACH] return-to-tiffany-multi-heart-tag-bracelet-35236147_950678_ED.jpg louis-vuitton-alma-bracelet-leather-bracelets--M6220F_PM2_Front%20view.jpg return-to-tiffany-multi-heart-tag-bracelet-35236147_950678_ED.jpg

Reactions: 162.1.1.1
I would go for the tiffany and co. in this case,
1 - quality wise the tiffany would last longer, in this case.
2 - gold look is not preferred, iff gold, i would go for at least 18k gold, not the look a like gold.
3 - pricewise, the tiffany is more for the money in this case.

If it's between these two, I'd get the Tiffany. I always think LV jewelries are overprice. They are not known for their jewelry, but rather their leather goods. Tiffany & Co. has been around forever when it comes to jewelry. They also have services on cleaning and repair.

If it's between these two, I'd get the Tiffany. I always think LV jewelries are overprice. They are not known for their jewelry, but rather their leather goods. Tiffany & Co. has been around forever when it comes to jewelry. They also have services on cleaning and repair.

True, but Tiffany is overpriced as well. LV also has excellent repair services.