LV boxes

Tayyyraee

Feb 1, 2015
Hi all!
I’m just curious of what you all do with your boxes that your bags come in? I feel like I am piling up too many LV boxes and being a hoarder, but I can’t bring myself to throw them in the trash:sad:

Who keeps all of their boxes and where do you store them? Who just throws them away?

Reactions: LemonDrop
I have a huge selection of them stored in my loft and a few in my bedroom to store scarves and SLGs. Now I say I don't need a box if I purchase in store.
Was actually going to go into the loft today, I was going to get rid of some of the old brown boxes I have as they do not even fold down flat.

Reactions: Tayyyraee
The new ones are collapsible. I use a big one to store smaller boxes. And the mid sized ones I collapse them and store in my bag closet.
I’ve given so many away as well or I’ll have no room.

I keep them. The older brown ones are so solid. I have a few large brown boxes stacked up and my full length mirror sitting on top. I also have some older brown ones stacked on a closet shelf. The biggest on the bottom and the ones on top of it smaller and smaller so it almost makes "stairs" or little shelves. Then I have little SLGs and bracelets arranged and displayed on them. But the large newer orange boxes are so flimsy. At least the one my Graceful came in is. If I were to set anything on top of it, it would cave in on itself. That one I should just recycle.