LV boxes in all sizes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have just started my LV collection and I am fascinated with the LV boxes I got with the bags. I am referring to the hard cardboard ones and not the collapsible ones. I have done a search and I don't think anyone has ever started a thread on the complete set of the LV boxes in all sizes. So here I am, I thought it will be interesting to start one. I wonder how many different sizes they come in...:confused1:

2. I just have these two boxes that came with my beanie and tee shirt:

[​IMG]

3. I have to agree...I think that those are great, especially for storing or organizing!

4. gah i wishi i could take photos of mine, but my mom uses them to store all her craft items :yes:

5. I just like the really really really TINY boxes lol, like those that you can get with the bijou fantasies. They're adorable! :biggrin:

6. me too! i love the one my bubble earrings came in. its so small and cute.

7. I love the tiny hard boxes and the BIG hard boxes, I guess I am not much of a middle woman! My Stephen came in a really nice big one!

8. I took some pics last night of the 4 boxes I have. I called them X-Large, Large, Medium & Small. I am sure LV has some other sizes in between. I have taken the boxes with my Pochette Accessories in the pic so you get an ideal of the size of the boxes relative to the pochette.

Attached Files:

9. And here I am trying to be creative... The LV Boxes Tree & the other one with accessories.

Attached Files: