LV Box

jostance

Feb 2, 2007
Do you guys love the LV box that some LV products come in? I love them so much that I would pack my pochette back in and use it as a display.

Does anyone know what is the largest size for the LV box? And which bag/ product does it come with? ;)

I know that Keepalls come with a special box- I think that might be the biggest. (To my knowlege, none of the other luggage pieces come with boxes). And I agree- LV boxes are great! :love: I keep the smaller ones in a drawer in my bureau which I open whenever I need a high :graucho:

Just a word of caution it is not a good idea to store your handbags in the box as they need air to breathe. Just store them in the dustbags and admire the boxes!!

I only have the boxes that accessories and wallets come in, but I'm hoping to get some bigger boxes when I start frequent LV more often and start shopping in my own country so that the SA know that I don't have to carry everything on board a plane like I've had to do so far..

i love my boxes! one holds extra dustbags (i have no idea WHY i have extra dustbags seeing as i store mine all in their own...)
the other holds a couple of catalogs, the other holds my savings:graucho: ,
and the extra others are empty.