LV box under my tree.! Oh, the suspense..

it would be KILLING me lol let us know when you find out.

I have one under the tree but i know whats in it, the only thing that makes it more exciting is that my SA said, oh i have a surprise for you in the box, you are going to be so excited. now my thoughts are either she found the EXACT bag i wanted even though she wasnt sure she could OR maybe there is a little some else in there like a small gift? i would bet that she found the exact bag since i am not a VIP or anything but either way i will be SO HAPPY!!

CANNOT WAIT for all the Christmas gifts to be unveiled here at the LV forum!!

Thanks everyone.! I love being able to share the excitement with you all. :smile:

Trust me, I'm very tempted to peek as well.. but I'm not exactly a smooth criminal. :nogood: If I take a peek, I'm almost certain I'll be smiling like a fool & he'll definitely know what's up.

Sarak, Ohhh I wonder what the surprise is?! What a sweet SA you have.! You must also let us know.

Jennabee, Haha, good plan. Why didn't I think of that?! Unfortunately, even if I do manage to execute the plan.. I won't be able to keep in the excitement. Heheh. & Thanks.! I loooove my little munchkin. :love:

John5 & Dcooney, Good observations! This being my first LV & there being so many different types of LV purses, I didn't even know where to start with the guessing. But we shall see.!

Well...I'll bet that if he knows you like the Azur 30, it's probably that one no matter WHAT he says.

In response to the second half of your question, I waited til the BF wasn't at home and snuck into the room where (he actually admitted the presents were...soooo dumb!) and peeked inside the elux box...I didn't see the actual bag but I sorta kinda basically read the receipt. That's not sneaky at all though. I mean, his dog was right there with me and suggested I do it---he was curious... ... ...

I have an LV box just calling my name under the tree too. I am dying to sneak a peak but don't think I would be able to put it back in the box and then he would be so disappointed.
I hope you get the speedy you want.
Hold tight, we are almost to Christmas!!

Oh I know how you feel, I happen to be the one to sign for a package for hubby and it's from LV Rodeo Dr ... so I know I'm getting something LV, and hubby wrapped it because he knows I won't be able to control myself and wait 'til christmas morning. So I know exactly how you feel ... at least it's only 2 days away ... :yahoo: