LV Boutique in Oakbrook Center

tariloveslouis

Addicted to LV
Nov 21, 2009
I wanted to know if anyone had any specific SA in Oakbrook Center in Illinois that they could recommend. I am new to the area and was disappointed by my first experience there. First off, no one acknowledged me or my friend when we walked in there and then even when I expressed interest in a certain handbag, no one came to help!

I have worked retail before and know everyone has bad days, etc. So I am willing to give this store another chance. I have shopped at different Louis Vuitton boutiques in Hawaii, Nevada, Washington and Oregon and have always had great service regardless if I purchased something during the trip or not.

Just wanted to know if anyone could help me out. Looking to check the store out again this week as I am Christmas shopping. Wish me luck!

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
I was there last week and there was a girl who was expecting who was very nice - or a young man who wears glasses who I found to be very helpful. I'm not terribly specific, am I?

Good luck - I love that store almost as the one on Michigan Ave.

MyCocoCabas

Oct 25, 2008
Ask for Christopher Rivard - he's wonderful. He showed me a bunch of stuff and I didn't end up buying anything that day and he was always friendly and gracious. I like going in there during the day during the work week - I'm able to since I work 2 miles from that store. It's always dead then and you're able to laugh and talk and be totally at ease.

tariloveslouis

Addicted to LV
Nov 21, 2009
I went back last week & made a purchase from one of the managers I believe. I don't remember her name, but she was nice. I don't know, guess I just expected more. There was a really nice woman there that they were training (it was her first day) so they didn't spend too much time with me. It was fine because I went in knowing which bag I wanted, but not which size. It was MUCH better than the first visit, but can't say if I will return. Thanks for the help though!