LV Boutique~Chicago or Oakbrook

Yes, Chris is OK for an SA he helps you out but Jeffrey he's the leather goods manager is RUDE no people skills...it's a hit or miss in that store depends on who you dealt with. It's a shame that we don't get that high end customer service the fact that you are buying this luxury items!

I do not think I saw Jeffrey when I was there but I have heard that about him. If I was an SA at LV, I would think it would be a great job and give people 5 star customer service. It is alot of money to spend on something and I would want people to feel happy about the experience and feel they are worth it! Even if they did not buy anything. Not sure why it is so complicated for some SA's. The other location I went to was worse so my choices are getting smaller.

LVlvoe_bug said:
I do not think I saw Jeffrey when I was there but I have heard that about him. If I was an SA at LV, I would think it would be a great job and give people 5 star customer service. It is alot of money to spend on something and I would want people to feel happy about the experience and feel they are worth it! Even if they did not buy anything. Not sure why it is so complicated for some SA's. The other location I went to was worse so my choices are getting smaller.

I totally agree!!! Same here Oakbrook is the closest LV store to me & with this kind of service they are providing after dropping tons of $$$ to that store...i'am now thinking of going somewhere, they don't deserved my sale if they can't give you the proper treatment, regardless!!! Hopefully, things will change after i complained & made sure that the district mgr on that location get the comments/feedbacks that i received & it was rendered specifically one of the manager (Jeff) cuz this needs to get to upper management to be addressed!!! That they should be aware of the people they hire to sell/promote this high end brands. Just sad that i'am also limited to stores i can go too considering Oakbrook is an hour drive.

I have the opportunity to possibly visit either one of these soon and was wondering which one was better? I have been to the Chicago one a few times but never to the Oakbrook store. Both will be about equal distance. I am not sure if Oakbrook carries shoes and jewelry? Is the Oakbrook store really small? I have been to the Northbrook Court location but they seem limited on their stock.

I live in Chicago and like all locations, but my favorite is Northbrook and the wonderful SA there named Nicole. She is fantastic. Oak Brook's tax is a little bit lower than Northbrook and Chicago so that's a plus. Great shopping at all locations. Have fun!! PM me if you need any incredible dinner recommendations!!

shopaholious said:
Yes, Chris is OK for an SA he helps you out but Jeffrey he's the leather goods manager is RUDE no people skills...it's a hit or miss in that store depends on who you dealt with. It's a shame that we don't get that high end customer service the fact that you are buying this luxury items!

They referred to Chris as the manager yesterday. Not sure if there are several managers or if he replaced the old manager. He helped me , as manager, with a problem and was quite wasn't and responsive.

I live in Chicago and like all locations, but my favorite is Northbrook and the wonderful SA there named Nicole. She is fantastic. Oak Brook's tax is a little bit lower than Northbrook and Chicago so that's a plus. Great shopping at all locations. Have fun!! PM me if you need any incredible dinner recommendations!!
Funny, Norhbrook Court is the one that I refuse to go to.....I had too many bad experiences there and swore I'd never go back. It's a huge hassle as my family lives near there and I am there once a month. I am originally from the area and miss it tons. Not quite the same here in WI...:smile:

Do you know if Nicole still works there? I may ask for her. It would save me a ton of driving as I have family 10 minutes away from NBC but had poor experiences there....I may try it one more time for convenience..I do love the stores at Northbrook court!

LVlvoe_bug said:
Do you know if Nicole still works there? I may ask for her. It would save me a ton of driving as I have family 10 minutes away from NBC but had poor experiences there....I may try it one more time for convenience..I do love the stores at Northbrook court!

Yes! She's there! I just saw her last week! :smile:. You will love her. I don't deal with anyone else. You can call ahead to make sure she's working.

I was shopping in Oakbrook, and stopped by the LV there to check out the Favorite since I won't be able to get downtown anytime soon, and got awesome service from Chris. He introduced himself as the accessories manager. He was down to earth, helpful, and friendly.

^^ only because you were serious about buying something (regardless of whether you did or not)...otherwise he's extremely rude...even if you've purchased from him before... the downtown store on the other hand regards you as a customer regardless of your intentions upon entering the store...

it's a management problem...the "new" store manager at the OB store has made the service and the overall shopping experience drop terribly... he only cares about the bottom line not customer service

^^ only because you were serious about buying something (regardless of whether you did or not)...otherwise he's extremely rude...even if you've purchased from him before... the downtown store on the other hand regards you as a customer regardless of your intentions upon entering the store...

it's a management problem...the "new" store manager at the OB store has made the service and the overall shopping experience drop terribly... he only cares about the bottom line not customer service

I did feel uncomfortable there. Even though some of the SAs recognized me, they were not friendly and kind of all just glared at me while Chris was helping me (I was the only one in the store at the moment). I agree its not a pleasurable shopping experience but I was surprised how nice Chris was (but i can see what you are saying about him).