Lv boots!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I was down in South Coast and LV had the fall shoe line in. I saw a pair of black tall boots (I absolutely Loooooove boots). These are about 14" tall with a 3" heel. The have a capped toe and a little LV daisy on the outside. Just for kicks I asked the SA if they had my size: She said "well we got one pair in every size in today, so Im sure we do." She brought them out, I fell in love, and that's all she wrote.

I would have to say that the SA really makes all the difference. Lindsay was really nice, friendly and excited about the boots. She mad my time at LV a really great experience.

2. Sounds gorgeous!! PICS please!!

3. i am dying to post pictures: but the site says they are too big, so I have to figure out how to resize them. I'll be back!

4. Waiting for the pics as well.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

5. I cannot post them, I try to resize and it keeps telling me that they are to big to attach! If someone can tell me how, or if I can email them...
    I am soooo disappointed not to be able to post them!!!!

6. You can put them on photobucket and then just add the link :yes:

7. Ok...

Here are my new LV boots, Fall 08

Attached Files:

8. oooo they are cute! how's the calf is it a narrow fitting?

Congrats!!!!

9. Wow, gorgeous boots!! You'll definitely be stylish with these babies. Congrats!!

10. LV shoes designs are so nice! Congratulations!

11. How gorgeous is that! Congrats!

[​IMG]

12. I cannot fit Lv shoes so I am LV with jealousy. But they are cute.:greengrin::greengrin:

13. Wow, I never knew LV had boots. LoVely! Modeling pics please! :tup:

14. Gorgeous Boots! :drool:

15. Oh la la! Those are hot,hot! Congrats and thanks for sharing!