lv book ?

I had to go the Amazon after I just told you that you could buy it there.......DON'T! I just cked the prices and the damn thing starts at 260.00 something! You can get it at the boutique for $145.00 (I think thats what I payed for it). Don't spend the excess on there. If you don't have a boutique close to you, call the 866 number for Louis. Certainly they will have it at retail (which is much below what Amazon is selling it for.

there is a big louis vuitton (bible) that several members, what is it called and what is the price ?
Can it only be purchased at LV ?

I think the 'bible' that most people refer to are japanese/chinese soft books or magazines, that has pictures upon pictures of many LVs, including hard to find items....search ebay, vuitton bible there are a bunch :smile:

If it's a big hardcover book then it's The Birth of Modern Luxury which overviews LVs history, like edsbgrl said, and if it's a magazine-looking thing, then it's the Japanese LV "bible" that has pictures of a lot of different lines, as twinkle.tink said.

the Birth book can definetly be bought at boutiques...ebay & Amazon overcharge.

I know you're in Canada fetish and thus no 866....but maybe one of your boutiques up there can find one.
Before the last price increase it was $125.