lv book ?

1. there is a big louis vuitton (bible) that several members, what is it called and what is the price ?
    Can it only be purchased at LV ?

2. Its called "The Birth of Modern Luxury"
    I bought mine at the boutique but you can buy them on Amazon and other online booksellers too.

3. Thanks edsbgrl. I'm wondering that myself. I will definitely get it.:yes: :yes:

4. I had to go the Amazon after I just told you that you could buy it there.......DON'T! I just cked the prices and the damn thing starts at 260.00 something! You can get it at the boutique for $145.00 (I think thats what I payed for it). Don't spend the excess on there. If you don't have a boutique close to you, call the 866 number for Louis. Certainly they will have it at retail (which is much below what Amazon is selling it for.

5. I think the 'bible' that most people refer to are japanese/chinese soft books or magazines, that has pictures upon pictures of many LVs, including hard to find items....search ebay, vuitton bible there are a bunch :smile:

6. If it's a big hardcover book then it's The Birth of Modern Luxury which overviews LVs history, like edsbgrl said, and if it's a magazine-looking thing, then it's the Japanese LV "bible" that has pictures of a lot of different lines, as twinkle.tink said.

7. Nope this is what i was looking for The Birth of Modern Luxury thanks.

8. i have 2 lv books i got at the store, $125 $18.95 one is the birth of modern luxury and the ICONS book

9. the Birth book can definetly be bought at boutiques...ebay & Amazon overcharge.

I know you're in Canada fetish and thus no 866....but maybe one of your boutiques up there can find one.
    Before the last price increase it was $125.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice