LV BLOOMSBURY

If you love it, yes. If not, no. I have a bloomie GM and it's a great travel bag. However, with the glazed leather, it can be less than comfortable. On the other hand, no worries with respect to the weather, especially on vacation. For an everyday cross-body, there are better choices/softer leather strap/cloth strap (like LV men's bags or Hermes Evelyn)

If you love the look and are searching for a comfortable and practical/functional cross body bag then now's the time to grab one before they're all gone. If you're a little hung up about the treated leather, which does soften up over time, then the Odeon is another great bag to consider.

If you love it, make it your next purchase. If you only like it, remember you can always search for a preloved one in excellent condition if it is discontinued by the time you are ready for it. I do not own this bag, but I have been eyeing it for quite some time. It looks and sounds like it is a great all weather crossbody that many love. Please keep us updated on your decision.

I had one and sold it. The made in leather tag in the front slip pocket kept hanging on everything and my canvas felt rubbery to me. I love the looks it just didn't work for me.