LV Blanche BB or Clapton backpack (which one to keep)

1. Hi,
    I bought Blanche bb about a week ago because I wanted LV all leather bag (my first) and the price is good considering all leather. It's cute and the strap is very comfortable on my shoulder. A week after, I saw Clapton backpack and I keep thinking about it. So, I went ahead and purchased it today. I really like that it can be worn 3 ways (backpack,shoulder bag and crossbody bag). Both fit my lifestyle. Since I have other canvas bags and no leather bag, I told myself to go with blanche bb. At the same time, I want a backpack. I have other crossbody bag including Pochette Metis. Please help me decide!! Thank you!❤ View attachment 4173089 View attachment 4173090 View attachment 4173090

PurseAddict728 and chloebagfreak like this.
  2. They are both so beautiful! I guess you have to ask yourself if you are a backpack person ? :smile:
    I totally am, and have been loving this Clapton since I saw it. I actually only sling my backpacks over one arm though.
    Do you love chain bags? The Blanche looks like it could be dressed up or look great with jeans/ pants.
    Finally, see how much each one holds- then decide if that works for your needs:smile:
    I hope that helps a bit!

PurseAddict728 likes this.
  3. Thanks for your reply. I
    Thanks for your reply. I usually wear backpack on weekends and when I travel. I plan on wearing it as crossbody too. You are right about Blanche. The chain makes it look a little bit dressy which I love. Clapton definitely fits more which is a plus. Can you tell I love BOTH bags for diff reasons? Hehe.

chloebagfreak likes this.
  4. You're welcome:smile:
    I forgot that this Clapton is convertible into a few ways of wearing it! I really wanted the one with the pink leather:heart:
    Well, you can't go wrong with either!
    Go look at the clubhouse for Clapton, to see if it inspires you!
    https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/clapton-backpack-club.983564/page-8

5. I would say keep both if you can!
    They are both such different bags and have different capacities.

I don't have the Clapton backpack. But, it looks like a very cute and versatile piece. And it looks like it can hold plenty on a daily basis.
    I have the Blanche BB in black and I have been reaching it for it a lot more than my canvas Pochette Metis! The leather is so soft and beautiful and I think it can be either casual or dressy, depending on the occasion. I've worn it with my workout clothes or with jeans and dressier tops (mind you, I don't really dress that formal in my daily life). My lifestyle and location I live in are very casual.

The Blanche BB is small, but it can fit what I need: my zippy coin purse, key pouch, Hermes Bastia change purse, phone and sunglasses (in a soft case). And it still feels comfortable, but not over loaded.

ulla likes this.
  6. They’re both great looking bags! I would go for the Clapton backpack because that’s more my style, and I love the versatility!

7. Yes, pink color clapton is so beautiful. But, I chose the cream because I really am not pink purse kinda girl and too girly for me. Was pink one not available when you purchased?
    I may keep both bags. :smile: I will for sure keep blanche. I still have some time to think on clapton.

chloebagfreak likes this.
  8. Hi there, I may keep both. My bank account will not happy though. I will for sure keep blanche. I used it this weekend and the bag fits what I need but no extra room. I love that it's strap is more comfortable than PM and the chain makes it dressier. This bag makes me smile when I see it. Is it crazy? ☺Thanks for your reply.

On the other hands, clapton fits more and versatile. I don't have any other bag like clapton. But, I am not that into canvas bags like I used to at this point and I wasn't planning to add another canvas bag into my collection.

9. Yes, Clapton is definitely more practical and versatile. Thank you for your reply.

10. I'm glad you chose the cream! Sounds like it works for you:smile:
    No I haven't purchased a Clapton yet, I got a couple others:heart:

yint likes this.
  11. Hi,
    Which one did you keep? Did you keep both?