LV Black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies I love the LV popular canvas bags but I wear so much black and would love a black LV any recommendations?
    Thanks

2. Epi Alma

3. Epi or empreinte items....

4. Blavk epi bag such as Alma or empreinte bag ~ speedy, Artsy, Montaigne... Or perhaps parnassea line ~Capucine is gorgeous...

5. Epi, Epi electric or Vernis. Not sure if they still make empreinte in black.

6. Like you, I wear a lot of black but love Monogram - I solved mine by getting the black Pallas. I love it!!
    You could also consider getting a beautiful black bandeau/bag charm to add to whichever purse you choose and that will add black accents.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397849662.445069.jpg

7. Electric Epi Alma or Brea better than plain ol' black

8. I love the Epi petit Noe in black, it's on my wishlist

9. #9 Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    I would highly recommend the Empreinte Black Montaigne MM. It's such a wonderful quality handbag and can be carried so many different ways. I loved it so much that I went ahead and got it in Amethyste too along with a matching Zippy Wallet.

Good luck. LV has a nice selection of Black handbags available now. :smile: