LV Black Mizi Vienna (photos)

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Hello,

I'm celebrating like Wicked did, by making my 1000th :nuts: post a special one.

I just got my LV Mizi Vienna in black yesterday from let-trade. It's GORGEOUS! I was contemplating selling it before it even got here, because it was lots of money:shame: . More than I've spent on any bag. Plus, I got to thinking that this cost almost as much as my down feather sectional. Oh well - I love her, and I think she's here to stay!:smile:

Now if I can only sell some of the bags I no longer use....:huh:

Here's a few photos:

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

LVLover said:
I'm looking to buy one of these bags, where did you get it from? If you ever want to sell it please pm me:smile: I love it!!!

I got it from let-trade on ebay. Yes, if I ever decide to sell (which I'm not sure if that will be anytime soon), I will let you know!;)

Congrats!!! You're soooooo very lucky to have gotten the black/black combo! If you need help thinning out your collection--you know who to ask! :P

PS You didn't have to mention that you were celebrating the same way as me!

wickedassin said:
Congrats!!! You're soooooo very lucky to have gotten the black/black combo! If you need help thinning out your collection--you know who to ask! :P

PS You didn't have to mention that you were celebrating the same way as me!

Hi Wicked! Of course I would mention you! I stole your idea!!!:amazed:

Yes, I feel lucky to have found the black on black and not pay over the retail. This bag is limited and the last time I saw this on e-bay it was going hundreds over retail...

I'm happy!!! And yes, I'll ask for your help if I need to get rid of some!;)