LV Berkeley Discontinued

Dani3ear

Aug 8, 2012
FYI- if anyone has had their eye on a Berkeley bag, now is the time! I noticed it had disappeared from the website, so I called the Maui boutique (will be there next wk) and bought the last one from the store!

Yeah it's unfortunate. I'd really like an Ebene bag, but I don't have the funds right now. I found a few still in stock, but timing is not right for me *sigh* Have a fun time in Maui with your new LV :P

FYI- if anyone has had their eye on a Berkeley bag, now is the time! I noticed it had disappeared from the website, so I called the Maui boutique (will be there next wk) and bought the last one from the store!

I love the Berkeley but it did not seem to be too popular. I wonder if there are any left?

I thought the same thing... Even the club house is smaller than others. I wish I could have gotten it in Azur. I adore that bag. My sister has it in Ebene.

I don't think I've ever seen it carried but I always thought it was a gorgeous bag...Your sister is so lucky to have one! It is sooo pretty in the azur too....

I don't think I've ever seen it carried but I always thought it was a gorgeous bag...Your sister is so lucky to have one! It is sooo pretty in the azur too....

I hinted that she should let me have it. She said uhh no! Hahaha! She has that and mono Artsy GM and a Chanel jumbo flap. There are too many bags I want

Yeah it's unfortunate. I'd really like an Ebene bag, but I don't have the funds right now. I found a few still in stock, but timing is not right for me *sigh* Have a fun time in Maui with your new LV :P

Thank you :smile: Sometimes it's just not the right time. After this purchase, I am cutting myself off for the year :banned: so I will have to stop lurking these forums because the temptation is too much to handle!

I would call and see-- it seems that some stores still have a few in stock, but they are clearing them out.

Funny thing is I bought it last year and returned it...I may call and see if there are any left, I think it depends on how much they increased the price.....I think it was $1970 before the increase......