LV Berkeley Discontinued

Dani3ear

Aug 8, 2012
FYI- if anyone has had their eye on a Berkeley bag, now is the time! I noticed it had disappeared from the website, so I called the Maui boutique (will be there next wk) and bought the last one from the store!

mmerchant

has Baby & LV Fever
Aug 15, 2012
USA :o)
Yeah it's unfortunate. I'd really like an Ebene bag, but I don't have the funds right now. I found a few still in stock, but timing is not right for me *sigh* Have a fun time in Maui with your new LV :P

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
FYI- if anyone has had their eye on a Berkeley bag, now is the time! I noticed it had disappeared from the website, so I called the Maui boutique (will be there next wk) and bought the last one from the store!
I love the Berkeley but it did not seem to be too popular. I wonder if there are any left?

mmerchant

has Baby & LV Fever
Aug 15, 2012
I love the Berkeley but it did not seem to be too popular. I wonder if there are any left?
I thought the same thing... Even the club house is smaller than others. I wish I could have gotten it in Azur. I adore that bag. My sister has it in Ebene.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I thought the same thing... Even the club house is smaller than others. I wish I could have gotten it in Azur. I adore that bag. My sister has it in Ebene.
I don't think I've ever seen it carried but I always thought it was a gorgeous bag...Your sister is so lucky to have one! It is sooo pretty in the azur too....

mmerchant

has Baby & LV Fever
Aug 15, 2012
I don't think I've ever seen it carried but I always thought it was a gorgeous bag...Your sister is so lucky to have one! It is sooo pretty in the azur too....
I hinted that she should let me have it. She said uhh no! Hahaha! She has that and mono Artsy GM and a Chanel jumbo flap. There are too many bags I want

Dani3ear

Aug 8, 2012
Yeah it's unfortunate. I'd really like an Ebene bag, but I don't have the funds right now. I found a few still in stock, but timing is not right for me *sigh* Have a fun time in Maui with your new LV :P
Thank you :smile: Sometimes it's just not the right time. After this purchase, I am cutting myself off for the year :banned: so I will have to stop lurking these forums because the temptation is too much to handle!

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I would call and see-- it seems that some stores still have a few in stock, but they are clearing them out.
Funny thing is I bought it last year and returned it...I may call and see if there are any left, I think it depends on how much they increased the price.....I think it was $1970 before the increase......

Dani3ear

Aug 8, 2012
Funny thing is I bought it last year and returned it...I may call and see if there are any left, I think it depends on how much they increased the price.....I think it was $1970 before the increase......
I paid $1850 +tax but that is Hawaii MSRP, which is lower than mainland prices

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I paid $1850 +tax but that is Hawaii MSRP, which is lower than mainland prices
That is a great price! I'll have to call customer service and check on the price...I'm surprised the bag was not more popular....Congrats and enjoy the Berkeley when you get it!!

MrsBeester

Mar 26, 2012
I loved my Berkeley but didn't enjoy using it because she was heavy and the rounded handles hurt my arm, so I sold her. I'm kind of sad they are discontinuing it.