lv bergacci

They will all lie and tell you they are authentic purses, because they are real purses, but they are fake Louis Vuittons. The only place to get real LV online is eluxury.com or a mypoupette seller on ebay, even then some mprs sell fakes sometimes.

thank you. Then i will wait 2 b called for my new bag and accessories. i am on the wait list for a few pieces at an lv store should arrive on the 20th this month ...i am soooooexcited.

" spend it while u r alive for we only have one life to live"

I'm sorry you both think I'm rude:oh:

I'm actually not at all, you can read my other 400+ posts and see that.
The original question {this thread, not her other one} sounded a little snarky to me, and it baffles me that people start a thread, ask a question and then never go back to read the responses, yet they start a 2nd thread about the exact same thing.
That's whay I asked if she was serious. Not because I'm a mean person, but because it's just weird to me.

My apology is sincere, I am sorry I sounded rude.

I don't think you sounded rude, #7, I thought your question was valid.

The OP's question did seem to be answered fully in the original thread.

Unfortunately, because someone says they sell genuine LV, doesn't mean they do :0(

I hope the OP enjoy's her purchases from the LV store. Like someone else mentioned earlier, it's hard to beat going to the store to pick up your lovely new things!

Good luck

K

thanks for the apology. as i stated i was new to this kind of forum and never did a chat group like this. so when i posted i realized i may have posted in the wrong area...that is why i posted again. plus i never heard of the expression thread.
anyway, i am staying safe and getting my new lv hopefully monday. it is a new line from the look book. pink mesh, patent pink wallet , and matching mesh change holder. can't wait!!!!!!!!1

thanks for the apology. as i stated i was new to this kind of forum and never did a chat group like this. so when i posted i realized i may have posted in the wrong area...that is why i posted again. plus i never heard of the expression thread.
anyway, i am staying safe and getting my new lv hopefully monday. it is a new line from the look book. pink mesh, patent pink wallet , and matching mesh change holder. can't wait!!!!!!!!1

Swanky you are not rude!!! It is the one downfall of emails and message boards; words are sometimes miscontrued (is that a word?) especially because we cannot see facial or body expressions, etc. We already know you are a sweetie!!!

Lisa I actually ordered a bag from BERGACCI as I had to see for myself what they were offering, as the website is so full of promise after promise. The bag I recvd. look so very real, BUT it had the strongest odor of cheap plastic. I sent it back....so, dont do it. Its an expensive scam. The are under investigation by LV....not good.

If it's too good to be true then it is obviously not.;) I was so exited when I discovered bergacci.com. Although I had doubts but I couldn't help myself. Therefore, I am so regretted. :wacko: The LV purse model that I ordered is the Pochette Bosphore. Boy! Was I disappointed when I opened up the package after waiting for 1 week.:sad2: The purse came out to be totally FAKE!!!:evil: The zipper was defected. The monogram was a blurrrr. The gold buckles were cheezy b/c of its glossy look. The fabric lining was not sewn-in properly. The dimension was totally off. The reason I found all these flaws was b/c I recognized how tackyyy it looked when I tried it on and was so pisssed.:mad: So I immediately went to Saks Fifth to purchase the same purse for comparison. These are the facts and it's not worth the time and trouble regardless what the discounted price is.:sad: The real LV that I bought at Saks was flawless and definitely worth it.:biggrin: If you're brave enough experiment it yourself.:suspiciou THIS WEBSITE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE EXPOSE!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

blondie said:
If it's too good to be true then it is obviously not.;) I was so exited when I discovered bergacci.com. Although I had doubts but I couldn't help myself. Therefore, I am so regretted. :wacko: The LV purse model that I ordered is the Pochette Bosphore. Boy! Was I disappointed when I opened up the package after waiting for 1 week.:sad2: The purse came out to be totally FAKE!!!:evil: The zipper was defected. The monogram was a blurrrr. The gold buckles were cheezy b/c of its glossy look. The fabric lining was not sewn-in properly. The dimension was totally off. The reason I found all these flaws was b/c I recognized how tackyyy it looked when I tried it on and was so pisssed.:mad: So I immediately went to Saks Fifth to purchase the same purse for comparison. These are the facts and it's not worth the time and trouble regardless what the discounted price is.:sad: The real LV that I bought at Saks was flawless and definitely worth it.:biggrin: If you're brave enough experiment it yourself.:suspiciou THIS WEBSITE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE EXPOSE!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

Wow, since you copy and pasted this from other posts, you must really be on a mission!